KEY POLICY CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
1. Travel: Travel to any war zones not declared to, and accepted by underwriters.
2. War: War, whether declared or not, terrorism, hostilities or any act of war or civil war.
3. Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological: Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological (NCB) weapons, or warfare.
4. Nuclear Reaction: Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
5. Armed Forces: The Insured Person engaging in or taking part in armed forces service or operations.
6. Danger: The Insured Person’s deliberate exposure to exceptional danger (except in an attempt to save human life).
7. Criminal Act: The Insured Person‘s own criminal act.
8. Alcohol or Drugs: The Insured Person being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
9. Self-Injury: The Insured Person’s suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-injury or the Insured Person being in a state of insanity.
10. Pre-Existing Condition: Pre-existing condition of HIV/AIDS.
11. Sports: Regularly and/or extensively practiced professional or hazardous sports or pursuits.
12. Kidnap: Loss directly or indirectly by Kidnap.
13. Bonus or Commission: Bonus or Commission.
14. Accidental Death: Double Indemnity of Accidental Death
15. Death: Death of dependent Spouses & Children.
Pre-existing illness exclusion: Any claim arising out of or attributable to any disability, condition or illness for which an Insured Person has received or required medical or psychiatric treatment or counselling in the 24 months prior to the effective date of an Insured Person’s inclusion hereunder, until a period of 24 months has elapsed during which time an Insured Person has neither received nor required any medical or psychiatric treatment or counseling for the said disability, condition or illness. from day 28 to day 90 rising to 10,000 per month from day 91.
STANDARD SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS – LIFE INSURANCE
|BENEFIT||PLAN TYPE||SUM INSURED|
|A||Death by natural cause/illness||100% of Sum Insured|
|B||Accidental Death||100% of Sum Insured|
Key features of AIRCREWCARE online life insurance for pilots:
- ELIGIBILITY: Available to commercial airline pilots who hold a valid commercial pilot licence and current medical certificate
- Priority acceptance for Fitness to Fly policy holders
- Benefit payable upon death by any cause subject to standard policy terms and conditions and exclusions
- Death by injury or illness
- Maximum age 65
- Applicants over age 60 are subject to medical underwrting
- Applications in excess of death benefit $300,000 are subject to medical underwriting
- Online quotations contain full policy conditions and applicants receive an individual policy with sum insured
- Applicants may nominate beneficiaries upon acceptance.
- Billing commences following confirmation of cover.