AIRCREWCARE is suite of international insurance products for commercial airline pilots that was initially available exclusively from GBG and is now provided by a global network of international insurance companies, managed and underwritten by Aviation and Marine Services in Dublin, Ireland
Our long-term aim is to make affordable international airline pilot insurance available to Aircrew of all ages in any airline worldwide.
Aircrewcare.com offers two core products for pilots:
- Fitness to Fly Insurance: A tailor made combination of short-term, temporary and permanent loss of income insurance. Fitness to Fly Insurance is specifically designed to minimize costs for higher earning pilots, especially as they grow older. Fitness to Fly insurance is available up to age 65. Monthly benefits commence from as little as 28 days and higher earning pilots can select a lump sum benefit of up to $500,000 for permanent loss of income.
- Loss of Licence Insurance: Capital protection against permanent loss of licence with advance monthly payments for temporary loss of licence.
Loss of Licence policy holders can also add optional extra short term disability insurance …
- Stand-alone short-term disability insurance: Payable from 28-90 days to supplement to Loss of License insurance (Short-term benefit can be included on Fitness to Fly Insurance with no need for a supplementary policy).
Aircrewcare Quotations and Applications
AIRCREWCARE do not provide financial advice but all AIRCRECARE quotations/confirmation carry full policy terms and conditions and exclusions and a 14 day cooling off period, during which pilots can cancel without penalty. AIRCREWCARE recommend that pilot consult their own financial advisors, if required.
FITNESS TO FLY insurance is substantially cheaper that typical Loss of licence insurance because it does not cover psychological illness or drug or alcohol related illness.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
We understand that sometimes people change their minds and our services are defined as contracts at distance under European Communities (Distance Marketing of Consumer Financial Services) Regulations 2004 which gives you the right to withdraw from your policy, without penalty, within a specified period.
You have thirty (30) days from the Start Date of your policy to write to us and ask us to cancel your policy. If you decide to cancel within this period, we will refund any premiums you have paid, net of any medical examination costs we have incurred in assessing your health during the underwriting process.
If you decide to cancel your policy after this 30 day period, we will not refund any money you may have paid, and your cover will continue until the due date of your next premium.
Aircrewcare Payment Options
- Choice of three currencies (consistent with salary): $ USD /€ EUR/£ GBP
- Payment options subject to surcharge: Monthly + 6%, quarterly +4%, semi-annual +2%, annual +0%
- Satisfaction guarantee: Cooling off period 14 days – no cancellation penalty.
- Billing commences after you receive confirmation of cover.
- Payment must be received within 30 days of falling due. Missing payment invalidates Aircrewcare insurance.